OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR POSITION AVAILABLE
The Aiken Steeplechase Association seeks an Office Administrator to join our event team. Our busy office is currently accepting applications to fill the role of Office Administrator within our organization. The ideal candidate is detailed-oriented and has superior customer service skills. Candidate should have experience in Microsoft Suite and be very comfortable working in Excel. Office Administrator will perform skilled clerical work, facilitate ticket sales, and provide general secretarial support to our Board of Directors, Event Coordinator, and Accountant. This position is ideal for someone who is motivated, able to prioritize work assignments as they come in, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
HOURS OF WORK: 30 hours a week plus assistance on race day. Regular office hours are 9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., Monday – Friday. Beginning of August through mid-November, Beginning January through mid-April. Salary pay over 30 working weeks.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & SKILLS:
- Oversees the coordination of ticket sales and parking reservations both online and in house.
- Manage ticket distribution.
- Answer phone and tend to voicemails, emails, and patrons questions.
- Handle patrons concerns/issues and problem solve independently.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Good public relations skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer competency and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Assist in membership recruitment.
For immediate consideration, please email your letter of interest and resume to email@example.com